- Free*, secure and easy-to-use service for Minnwest Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with Internet access:
- Access online Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View our online banking demo
to see how easy online banking can be. If you have questions, feel free to contact us
To enroll in Personal Online Banking, click on Login in the upper right-hand corner and select Enroll in Online Banking. On the enrollment page, enter in your account type, account number, social security, PIN (your Moneyline PIN or last four digits of your Social Security Number), Security question, Security Answer, and Email Address.
Note: Your Access ID must be 6-17 characters long and may contain alpha and numeric characters. Passwords must be 8 to 17 characters long and must include one upper case, one lower case, and one numeric character.
If you need assistance with enrollment, contact a Minnwest representative today.