Improve your incoming cash flow — always a good thing in business — with our remote deposit capture, ACH origination, merchant card processing and mobile pay services.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilize a compatible remote deposit desktop scanner and internet access
- Simply scan and electronically send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks are converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 6 pm CST; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Save time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
Watch our remote deposit capture demo. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Credit qualifications apply. Fees may apply.
- Electronically collect receipts through direct payment from any bank in the U.S.
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminates wastes and expenses associated with paper checks
Watch our ACH demo. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Available to Minnwest Bank business customers
- Provide additional payment options for your customers
- Accept major credit and debit cards for increased versatility
- Boost your bottom line by making it easier for people to pay you
- Reduce processing time and human error
- Reduce billing expenses
- Equipment is easy to use and set up
- Streamline billing and record-keeping
- Made possible by our partnership with Heartland Payment Systems
About Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems opened its doors in 1997 with a simple plan: provide competitive, fully disclosed payment solutions and advocate for business owners. Today, Heartland is one of the largest payment processors in the United States — and the world. Contact your local Minnwest branch to get a quote.
- Fast and secure service for customers enrolled in business online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Cash Management services right from your phone:
- Initiate and/or approve ACH, Wires, Positive Pay and Bill Pay transactions
- Receive alerts when approvals are pending
- Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Deposit a check with just a few taps of your finger:
- Launch your app and select "New Deposit"
- Select the account to deposit the check into and type in the amount
- Snap a well-lit picture of both sides of your endorsed check
- Confirm your deposit and you're done
- Get started today with Minnwest Bank Business Mobile App from the App store or Google Play Store on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.*
Endorsements for Mobile Deposit
To avoid any disruption in service, and your checks being rejected, sign the back of your check with your signature and endorse your check with "For Mobile Deposit Only at Minnwest Bank".
View our mobile banking and mobile deposit demo to learn how to start using business mobile banking. If you have questions, feel free to Contact Us.
To sign up for Business Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Business Online Banking. If you have an Apple or Android device, you can download the Minnwest Business Mobile app directly from the App Store® or Google Play™.
With Mobile Pay, you can accept payments from your mobile phone or tablet! Mobile pay turns your Android or iOS device into a payment terminal and merchant business tool with a single point of sales app.
- Process cash, magstripe or chip card (EMV) transactions
- Accept tips, email customer receipts, track inventory and more
- Reduce costly chargebacks by accepting chip cards
- Manage inventory and access detailed reporting
Sign up today with our fast and easy online registration, and we'll ship your new card reader to you. For more details on Mobile Pay, contact your local Minnwest Branch.
Apple® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc
*Third party message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply.