A debit card management and fraud mitigation tool for Minnwest Bank cardholders.
CardValet is ideal for our cardholders who want to proactively manage their debit card accounts through their smartphone. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Monitor and control debit card transactions
- Manage and review debit card usage for dependents – great for parents
- Set preferences and alerts so you can monitor and quickly detect fraudulent activity
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Usage alerts and controls: Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries. Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction types: in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions
- Business use: Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Card ON/OFF Setting: This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- CardValet mobile application: downloadable from the Apple App SM store and Google PlaySM store
View our CardValet demo to learn how to start using the CardValet app today. If you have questions, please contact us for assistance.
Getting started with CardValet is easy. Simply download the CardValet app to your mobile device, register your cards, then customize alert preferences and use settings. Click here for detailed instructions.