- Fast, free and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our mobile banking demo to learn how to start using mobile banking. If you have questions, visit our Help Center or feel free to contact us.
To sign up for mobile banking, you must first enroll in personal online banking. If you have an Apple or Android device, you can download the Minnwest Mobile app directly from iTunes® or Google Play™.
To use mobile banking via your mobile web browser or text banking, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to online banking and locate the mobile banking options
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select the mobile services you wish to use: mobile app, web browser, and/or text messaging
- Choose your time zone
- Select the Minnwest accounts you wish to use with your mobile device
- Enter your mobile phone number
- You'll receive a text message with your activation code — enter this code and select "Activate"
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Minnwest Bank checking account*
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit a check with just a few taps of your finger:
- Install our mobile app on any supported smartphone
- Launch your app and select "New Deposit"
- Select the account to deposit the check into and type in the amount
- Snap a well-lit picture of both sides of your endorsed check
- Confirm your deposit and you're done
View our mobile deposit demo to see how to make a mobile deposit. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
You must use our mobile app to make a mobile deposit. Download the Minnwest Mobile app directly from iTunes or Google Play.
Once you've enrolled in text banking online, we'll send you a text message containing instructions. Use these text codes to receive up-to-date account information.*
||Current Account Balance
|HIST + Account Nickname
|ATM + ZIP Code
|BRANCH + ZIP Code
||Cancel SMS Banking Service