Manage your Minnwest accounts and deposit checks anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
- Fast, free* and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our mobile banking demo to learn how to start using mobile banking. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
To sign up for mobile banking, you must first enroll in personal online banking. If you have an Apple or Android device, you can download the Minnwest Mobile app directly from the App Store® or Google Play™.
To use mobile banking via your mobile web browser or text banking, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to online banking and locate the mobile banking options
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select the mobile services you wish to use: mobile app, web browser, and/or text messaging
- Choose your time zone
- Select the Minnwest accounts you wish to use with your mobile device
- Enter your mobile phone number
- You'll receive a text message with your activation code — enter this code and select "Activate"
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free* service for customers with a Minnwest Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit a check with just a few taps of your finger:
- Install our mobile app on any supported smartphone
- Launch your app and select "New Deposit"
- Select the account to deposit the check into and type in the amount
- Snap a well-lit picture of both sides of your endorsed check
- Confirm your deposit and you're done
To avoid any disruption in service, and your checks being rejected, sign the back of your check with your signature and endorse your check with "For Mobile Deposit Only at Minnwest Bank".
View our mobile deposit demo to see how to make a mobile deposit. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
You must use our mobile app to make a mobile deposit. Download the Minnwest Mobile app directly from the App Store or Google Play.
More secure. More versatile. More you.
Now you can use ApplePay®, Samsung Pay® or GooglePay® with your debit card to pay quickly and conveniently at checkout in stores, online and for in-app purchases.
- Securely make purchases online, over the phone, and in stores. Plus add it to your digital wallet for contactless purchases.
- Chip card technology uses cryptography to help protect your transactions against fraud.
- With Card Controls you can turn your card off and on instantly.
View our digital wallet banking demo to learn how to start using digital wallet. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Transfer money from another bank in just a few clicks.
External Transfers is the easy way to move money from your accounts at other banks into your primary Minnwest Bank account - so you can be ready for all of life’s adventures.
TransferNow® offers the following features:
- Send/Receive one-time transfers
- Schedule future transfers
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Standard and next-day delivery services
Standard delivery (3 days) has no charge. Next day delivery has $3.00 fee per transfer.
* Transfers from this savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, computer, checks or telephone are limited to six per month; transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
Once you've enrolled in text banking online, we'll send you a text message containing instructions. Use these text codes to receive up-to-date account information.*
Code Command BAL Current Account Balance HIST + Account Nickname Transaction History HELP Contact Information ATM + ZIP Code Nearby ATMs BRANCH + ZIP Code Nearby Branches STOP Cancel SMS Banking Service
* Third party message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply.
Apple® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.