Keep an eye on company funds — and perform online banking activities like paying bills — without having to leave your desk.
- Fast, free* and secure service for business customers
- Instant access to deposit, savings and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up account alerts to easily monitor transactions
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Responsive design to enhance your mobile and tablet experience
- Touch-friendly screens and Intuitive navigation
- Embedded ACH and wires
- Enhanced functionality for stop payments
- Enhanced Forgot Password/ Pin and token cancellation capabilities
- Simplified enrollment for Small Business Bill Pay
Contact a Minnwest representative to sign up for Business Online Banking.
- Pay any person or company in the U.S. except court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments
- Receive and pay e-Bills online
- Schedule repeating payments, such as lease payments
- Schedule single payments up to one year in advance
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments
To sign up for Business Bill Pay, you must first enroll in business online banking. To add Business Bill Pay to your existing Business Online Banking service, please contact the bank for assistance.
*Third party message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply