Improve your incoming cash flow — always a good thing in business — with our remote deposit capture, ACH origination, merchant card processing and mobile pay services.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilize a compatible remote deposit desktop scanner and Internet access
- Simply endorse, scan and electronically send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 6 pm CST; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Save time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
Watch our remote deposit capture demo. If you have any questions, visit our Help Center or feel free to contact us.
Credit qualifications apply. Fees may apply.
- Electronically collect receipts through direct payment from any bank in the U.S.
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminates wastes and expenses associated with paper checks
Watch our ACH demo Opens a New Window. . If you have any questions, visit our Help Center Opens a New Window. or feel free to contact us.
Merchant Card Processing
- Available to Minnwest Bank business customers
- Provide additional payment options for your customers
- Accept major credit and debit cards for increased versatility
- Boost your bottom line by making it easier for people to pay you
- Reduce processing time and human error
- Reduce billing expenses
- Equipment is easy to use and set up
- Streamline billing and record-keeping
- Made possible by our partnership with Heartland Payment Systems
About Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems opened its doors in 1997 with a simple plan: provide competitive, fully disclosed payment solutions and advocate for business owners. Today, Heartland is one of the largest payment processors in the United States — and the world. To learn more about Heartland Payment Systems visit heartlandpaymentsystems.com or contact your local Minnwest branch.
With Mobile Pay, you can accept payments from your mobile phone or tablet! Mobile pay turns your Android or iOS device into a payment terminal and merchant business tool with a single point of sales app.
- Process cash, magstripe or chip card (EMV) transactions
- Accept tips, email customer receipts, track inventory and more
- Reduce costly chargebacks by accepting chip cards
- Manage inventory and access detailed reporting
Sign up today with our fast and easy online registration, and we'll ship your new card reader to you. For more details on Mobile Pay, contact your local Minnwest Branch.