Leave your cash at home and make purchases the easy way — with a Minnwest Bank debit card that's tied to your checking account.
- Access to tens of thousands of surcharge-free Moneypass ATMs nationwide*
- Use instead of a check wherever Mastercard® is accepted
- Request cash back when you make a purchase using your PIN number
- Find a MoneyPass ATM
- Find a Minnwest Bank location
DEBIT CARD ACTIVATION AND RESETTING YOUR PIN NUMBER
Need to activate your Minnwest ATM/Debit Card or reset your PIN number? Please call 1-800-992-3808.
Use your Minnwest Bank debit card and you could win a $200 Back-to-School gift card!
EVERY TRANSACTION RECEIVES AN ENTRY
Make a purchase transaction with your Minnwest Debit Card, August 1 through August 31, 2019, and you could win a $200 Back-to-School gift card.
Contact a banker for more details
A Debit Card management and fraud mitigation tool for Minnwest Bank cardholders.
CardValet is ideal for our cardholders who want to proactively manage their debit card accounts through their smartphone. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Monitor and control debit card transactions
- Manage and review debit card usage for their dependents – great for parents
- Set preferences and alerts so you can monitor and quickly detect fraudulent activity
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Usage alerts and controls: Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries. Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction types: in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions
- Card ON/OFF setting: This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- CardValet mobile application: Downloadable from the Apple AppSM store and Google PlaySM store.
View our CardValet demo to learn how to start using the CardValet app today. If you have questions, please contact us for assistance.
Getting started with CardValet is easy. Simply download the CardValet app to your mobile device, register your cards, then customize alert preferences and use settings. Click here for detailed instructions.
For ATM and Everyday Debit Card Transactions.
While most people never plan to overdraw their account, we also fully understand that accidents happen and that sometimes you may need to overdraw your account in an emergency. At Minnwest Bank we have options to help you avoid overdrafts and also cover it when it’s needed most.
- Ready Reserve
- Auto Transfers
- Account Alerts
- Overdraft Protection Service
Click here to learn more about Overdraft Protection Service.
View our Overdraft Services video for more information.
With Minnwest Bank fraud monitoring, keeping your card safe is as easy as sending a text.
With interactive fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you’ll receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text with a “yes” or “no” to confirm or deny the transaction.
View our Interactive Fraud Alerts demo to learn more about Minnwest Bank’s fraud monitoring tool.
Enroll now by contacting a bank representative.
*Overdraft and Returned item fees may apply. Bank fees and service changes may cause your account to become negative which may cause additional fees. A continuous negative balance fee may be charged on any negative balance regardless if the negative balance is caused by transactions, fees or service charge.
*Third party message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply.
Apple® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.