Be prepared for the future. We can help you start saving now with a Traditional or Roth IRA. Either way, you'll enjoy interest above standard savings and tax benefits.*
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $6,000 contribution limit per year
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs and money market accounts within IRA
- Minimum deposit to open as low as $200
- Money Market Savings: $200
- Classic IRA CD: $500
- Money Manager IRA: $5,000
Visit the IRS website for answers to common questions about IRA contributions and more.
*Consult a tax advisor.