At home or on the go — bank anytime, anywhere. Convenient banking for you.
- Free*, secure and easy-to-use service for Minnwest Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with Internet access:
- Access online Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
To enroll in Personal Online Banking, click on Login in the upper right-hand corner and select Enroll. On the enrollment page, enter in your account type, account number, social security, PIN (your Moneyline PIN or last four digits of your Social Security Number), Security question, Security Answer, and Email Address.
Note: Your Access ID must be 6-17 characters long and may contain alpha and numeric characters. Passwords must be 8 to 17 characters long and must include one upper case, one lower case, and one numeric character.
If you need assistance with enrollment, contact a Minnwest representative today.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Popmoney® is a person to person payment service available through Retail Bill Pay that allows you to receive and send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs**
To pay your bills online, you must first enroll in online banking. Then just follow these simple steps to add online bill pay to your online banking service:
- Sign in to online banking
- Click on "Bill Pay"
- Click on "Enroll"
- Complete the enrollment form
Transfer money from another bank in just a few clicks.
External Transfers is the easy way to move money from your accounts at other banks into your primary Minnwest Bank account - so you can be ready for all of life’s adventures.
TransferNow® offers the following features:
- Send/Receive one-time transfers
- Schedule future transfers
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Standard and next-day delivery services
Standard delivery (3 days) has no charge. Next day delivery has $3.00 fee per transfer.
* Transfers from this savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, computer, checks or telephone are limited to six per month; transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
*Third Party message, data and/or Internet service provider rates may apply.
**Popmoney - Free standard (up to 3 business days) delivery or $1.50 per transaction for next day delivery.