Make more of your money with Minnwest Platinum Checking. Our tiered interest rates assure you’re getting your money to work for you.
- Requires a $25,000 minimum daily combined balance on personal savings, CDs, checking, personal loans and the advanced amount of any home equity line of credit.
- $10 monthly service charge if qualifying minimum daily combined balance is not maintained
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Mastercard® Platinum ATM/debit card1
- Up to 1% cash back deposit for the total POS purchases posted and cleared during the statement cycle up to $5.00 per monthly cycle2
- First year free rental of a new small size safe deposit box ($40 value, may not be available at all locations)
- One free box of Custom Creation checks or 50% off one box of designer checks annually
- Surcharge-free ATM transactions at all MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
- Complete 15 POS debit card transactions posted and cleared each monthly statement cycle and receive surcharge free ATM transactions at non-MoneyPass ATMs up to $10 credit per statement cycle
- Online statements include check images
- Paper statement check images available upon request
- Online banking
- Bill Pay available
- PopMoney transactions3
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Online Statements
- MoneyLine telephone banking
- Prime Club Membership available for those age 50 or better
1Overdraft and Returned item fees may apply. Bank fees and service changes may cause your account to become negative which may cause additional fees. A continuous negative balance fee may be charge on any negative balance regardless if the negative balance is caused by transactions, fees or service charge.
2POS items processed through ACH may not be included in the 1% cash back reward. Purchases must be made with the debit card associated to your Platinum checking accounts. Monthly cash back reward will be credited to your account on the last business day of your statement cycle.
3PopMoney - $.75 per transaction for standard (3 day) delivery or $1.50 per transaction for next day delivery.