Make company purchases and withdraw funds easily — whether you are near your office or traveling to a business meeting anywhere else in the world.
- Access to tens of thousands of surcharge-free MoneyPass ATM's nationwide*
- Use instead of a check wherever Mastercard® is accepted
- Requesting cash back when you make a purchase using your PIN number
- Find a MoneyPass ATM
- Find a Minnwest Bank location
DEBIT CARD ACTIVATION AND RESETTING YOUR PIN NUMBER
Need to activate your Minnwest ATM/Debit Card or reset your PIN number? Please call 1-800-567-3451.
A debit card management and fraud mitigation tool for Minnwest Bank cardholders.
CardValet is ideal for our cardholders who want to proactively manage their debit card accounts through their smartphone. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Monitor and control debit card transactions
- Manage and review debit card usage for dependents – great for parents
- Set preferences and alerts so you can monitor and quickly detect fraudulent activity
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Usage alerts and controls: Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries. Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction types: in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions
- Business use: Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
- Card ON/OFF Setting: This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- CardValet mobile application: downloadable from the Apple App SM store and Google PlaySM store
View our CardValet demo to learn how to start using the CardValet app today. If you have questions, please contact us for assistance.
Getting started with CardValet is easy. Simply download the CardValet app to your mobile device, register your cards, then customize alert preferences and use settings. Click here for detailed instructions.
With Minnwest Bank fraud monitoring, keeping your card safe is as easy as sending a text.
With interactive fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you’ll receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text with a “yes” or “no” to confirm or deny the transaction.
View our Interactive Fraud Alerts demo to learn more about how Minnwest Bank’s fraud monitoring tool.
Enroll now by contacting a bank representative.
*Overdraft and Returned item fees may apply. Bank fees (service charge, overdraft charge(s), return deposit item or stop payment) may cause additional fees to your account.
*Third party message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply.
Apple® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.