We offer both Traditional and Roth IRA options. Learn more about our IRAs, and let us help you start planning for your future.
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $6,000 contribution limit per year
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- Minimum deposit to open as low as $200
- Money Market Savings: $200
- Classic IRA CD: $500
- Money Manager IRA: $5,000
Prepare to savor a time when life slows down and time passes faster than ever by making tax-deductible contributions to a retirement savings account.1,3
Make annual contributions to a Roth IRA and watch your money grow until you are ready to make qualified, tax-free withdrawals.2,3
- Ideal for businesses of any size or self-employed individuals
- Gain the respect of your employees
- Help employees reach their retirement savings goals
- Employee always has complete ownership of all SEP IRA money
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Contributions are tax deductible; your business pays no taxes on earnings
- Contributions made only by the employer
- Only self-employed may make contributions on their own behalf
- Little to no documents to file with government
- Inexpensive to set up and operate
- Flexible annual contributions – good plan if cash flow is unpredictable
- Can contribute up to 25% of each participant's annual compensation (earned income)
- Or up to the maximum allowable limit for current plan year, whichever is less3
- Must contribute equally for all employees
- Employee must first establish a Traditional IRA, in which the employer will deposit SEP contributions
- $200 minimum deposit to open
1Eligibility based on retirement plan coverage, adjusted gross income and filing status.
2Eligibility based on income.
3Consult with your tax advisor.