Convenient Services for Your Business
In talking with our many small business and commercial customers, we've learned that any financial convenience we can provide is important to running their businesses. Besides our Cash Management Services, we offer a Cash Control Sweeps Account and have added a great innovation, Remote Deposit. Take a look over the services, you may find one that will enhance your operations.
Minnwest has a series of services that can help you maintain control over your cash flow and your business' cash management needs.
- ACH Origination ensures fast electronic fund transfers
- Direct Deposit streamlines your payroll process and saves your firm money
- Night Depository so you can drop off deposits at anytime, day or night
- Wire Transfers for sending funds to anywhere in the word
- Automated Payroll Processing
- Merchant Credit Card Services are cost-effective, simple-to-use point-of-sale solutions for your business. They can increase your sales by offering another payment method for your customers and clients.
Minnwest Bank also offers Online Banking Cash Management so you can accomplish many of these tasks right from your computer.
Deposit Customer Checks Electronically.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit.
- Make your funds available faster.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution.
- Reduce risk of check fraud.
Is Remote Deposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
- Get faster funds availability- With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime- Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits- Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money- Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow- Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud- Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
What you will need.
Remote Deposit is easy to set up and use. All you need is:
- A PC with an open USB 2.0 port and a version of Windows XP (SP 3)®, or Vista® (32 bit) and Internet Explorer® 6 or newer.
- A properly installed desktop check scanner.
- An Internet connection.
- An account with Minnwest Bank.
How does Remote Deposit work?
Using Remote Deposit is easy:
- Scan checks from a Web-connected computer - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank - After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and click the deposit's submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account - Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
Talk to a Minnwest representative today. We'll have you set up in no time with this easy-to-use, convenient and secure Remote Deposit system.
Watch the video
Credit qualifications apply.
Minnwest MasterCard® Business ATM/Debit Card
Safer than cash. Faster transactions than checks.
Minnwest Bank knows business. And, here's another tool from Minnwest Bank to help your business. The MasterCard ATM/Debit Card. This little card does a lot of heavy lifting in your business. Use it as an ATM card at over 15,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs or instead of a check wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Safer than cash.
The Minnwest MasterCard Business ATM/Debit Card gives you peace of mind because there's no need to keep excess petty cash available for purchases. Not only can you designate trusted authorized signers for your debit card, but you can also set daily limits on purchase and cash withdrawals to protect your account.
Faster transactions than checks.
Purchases are faster because there's no need to write a check, show identification or wait for check approvals. And, you can get authorization for immediate shipment of any mail, phone or Internet orders using your debit card. Purchases are automatically deducted from your Minnwest business checking account.
Coast-to-coast ATM transactions at over 15,000 surcharge-free locations.
Wherever you go on business, whether local or nationwide, you'll be able to get cash when you need it. Enjoy over 15,000 surcharge-free ATMs on the MoneyPass network. They're located at banks, restaurants, convenience stores and more.
Increase your money management capabilities.
Each month, you'll receive a detailed monthly bank statement for easy account reconciliation, expense reporting and identification of tax deductions. Plus, you'll receive a receipt with every purchase to help with immediate tracking.
NOTE: While your card can be used outside the U.S. at participating ATMs, you must contact Minnwest Bank to enable your card to perform POS functions outside the U.S. for a limited time. This is done to protect you against fraud.
Insure and protect your business.
- Purchase Assurance® and Extended Warranty
For items purchased with the Debit MasterCard Business card, ninety days theft and damage protection on purchases and most manufacturers' U.S. warranties are doubled.
- MasterCard Global Service®
Lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advances.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service
24-Hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Travel Services Medical Protection®
Medical expense coverage up to maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance
Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service
Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
- MasterCoverage® Liability Protection Program
Provides liability protection against unauthorized employee charges up to $15,000 per card for businesses with 5 or more cards. (Businesses with 2-4 cards are protected up to $5,000 per card.)
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage
Provides full-value primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service
The VAT Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
Special Savings and Discounts
Save 10% to 50% on key products and services from MasterCard's industry-leading merchant partners, such as:
- Car Rentals
- Legal Services
- Website Design
- Business Gifts and Gift Cards
Learn more about MasterCard Offers for Business.
As a MasterCard cardholder your card issuer won't hold you liable in the event of an unauthorized use of your U.S.-issued MasterCard card.* This coverage extends to purchases made in a store, over the telephone, or online.
Zero Liability is provided under the following conditions:
- Your account is in good standing
- You have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card
- You have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months
*Exceptions apply. Zero liability shall not apply to cards issued to an entity other than a natural person or primarily for business, commercial, or agricultural purposes, except that the Rule apply to the card programs for small business described on www.mastercardbusiness.com or if a PIN is used as the Cardholder verification method for unauthorized transaction(s).
Manage your Minnwest Online Banking accounts with your Quicken or QuickBooks software! Learn more.
Safe, Environmentally Friendly Online Statements
Sign on to the convenience of Online Statements. They are available for all Minnwest checking and savings accounts. Here are just some of the advantages to switching to Online Statements:
- Receive them two to three days sooner than paper statements.
- Email notification alerts you when a new statement is available.
- Reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft from mailed paper statements.
- View, download and print up to 12 months of statements.
- Online Statements are saved as PDFs that can be accessed, saved and printed as needed.
- Online Statements look and function just like paper statements.
- There is no fee for Online Statements.
- Online Statements are environmentally friendly.
To receive Online Statements, you'll need to enroll in Minnwest Business Online Banking. To get started, contact a Minnwest representative.
We've provided a link to the Harland Clarke Check Website for convenient ordering of checks, and to check status of orders.