Online Bill Pay
Pay anybody, anytime with Minnwest Bank's Online Bill Pay.
It's safe, easy and convenient.
Paying bills online has never been easier or more secure. With Minnwest Bank's Online Bill Pay, you can pay anyone, anytime. No more writing checks, no more postage, no more hassles with envelopes and stamps, no more filing of your bills. Set up a list of companies and individuals which you pay on a regular basis for even more convenience. Then, just point and click.
Minnwest's Online Bill Pay is safe, too. Take comfort in our added security feature called security key. It not only identifies you as a legitimate user, but IDs the Minnwest online website as safe and secure.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Make payments to virtually anyone in the U.S., even those who do not accept electronic payments
- Set up recurring payments or make a single payment
- Schedule, change or stop single recurring payments
- Pay bills from multiple Minnwest accounts
- Receive bill payment reminder emails so you'll never miss a payment
- Place payees into categories, such as utilities, personal, etc., to help you simplify recordkeeping and budgeting
- Check the status of bill payments
- View payment history
- Add memos or comments to payments to remind yourself why a payment was made
- If you need help, take advantage of our extended Bill Pay customer service hours (6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., M-F)
Manage your Minnwest Online Banking accounts with your Quicken or QuickBooks software! Learn more.
Get Online Bill Pay* FREE!
Pay no monthly fee with the following accounts:
- Advantage Checking
- VIP Checking
- 50+ Checking
- Personal Investment Checking
- Also free with Payroll Direct Deposit for Simply Free Checking and Money Market Checking
If you do not have a qualifying account, Online Bill Pay* is FREE for the first six months, then just $5.95 per month with unlimited transactions after that.
*Qualifications apply. A monthly fee of $5.95 will be assessed if you do not use Online Bill Pay for a period of six months. Data/Internet service provider fees may apply.
Online Bill Pay* Enrollment
To pay your bills Online, you must first enroll in Online Banking. To add Online Bill Pay *to your existing Online Banking service follow the steps below:
Click on Bill Pay
Click on Enroll
Complete the enrollment form
Personal Online Bill Pay Demo
To see our online demo click here.
Please Email Us or Contact Us if you have any questions.