Online Bill Pay
Pay anybody, anytime with Minnwest Bank's Online Bill Pay.
It's safe, easy and convenient.
Paying bills online has never been easier or more secure. With Minnwest Bank's Online Bill Pay, you can pay anyone, anytime. No more writing checks, no more postage, no more hassles with envelopes and stamps, no more filing of your bills. Set up a list of companies and individuals which you pay on a regular basis for even more convenience. Then, just point and click.
Minnwest's Online Bill Pay is safe, too. Take comfort in our added security feature called security key. It not only identifies you as a legitimate user, but IDs the Minnwest online website as safe and secure.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
- Set up recurring payments or make a single payment.
- Schedule, change or stop single recurring payments.
- Pay bills from multiple Minnwest accounts.
Manage your Minnwest Online Banking accounts with your Quicken or QuickBooks software! Learn more.
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
· Pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
· Receive some of your bills online. You can view and pay these bills at the Payment Center.
· Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
· Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
How does it work?
To pay your bills online, simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills. After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've added. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. Pay as many bills as you want at the same time from the Payment Center. After you pay a bill, it may move to either the Pending Payments section or the Recent Payments section of the Payment Center.
· Pending Payments: Provide a quick summary of the payments that have not yet been processed.
· Recent Payments: Provide a list of bills that have been paid in the past 45 days.
You can also find a list of the pending and recent payments for a particular biller in the Payment Assistant. If you can't find a payment in the Recent Payments section, go to Bill History, which shows all of the bills you paid in the past 24 months, including electronic bills and the bills that you pay automatically.
How secure is my bill payment and personal information?
We use several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
· SSL—Secure Sockets Layer ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
· Encryption—128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
· Automatic Sign Out—Automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks.
Is there a monthly fee for using Online Bill Pay?
A Bill Pay monthly fee of $5.95 will be assessed for inactivity if you do not make at least one payment during a calendar month.
Online Bill Pay* Enrollment
To pay your bills Online, you must first enroll in Online Banking. To add Online Bill Pay *to your existing Online Banking service follow the steps below:
Click on Bill Pay
Click on Enroll
Complete the enrollment form
Personal Online Bill Pay Demo
To see our online demo click the video below:
Please Email Us or Contact Us if you have any questions.