One of the best ways to create value in your agri-business is through growth or capital from saving and investing. Put your business earnings to work for you.
Traditional Savings Accounts
Select Business Savings
A savings account with the opportunity for higher returns and the flexibility of access to your funds. Combined with the protection of FDIC insurance, you'll have an investment that is safe and competitive.
- Tiered or variable interest rates. The more funds in the account, the higher the interest rate. (See your banker for current rates.)
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Available to Minnwest customers who have any type of business checking account
- $10,000 minimum opening deposit with no service charge if balance drops
- Unlimited deposit and withdrawals in person, by mail, by messenger or at an ATM
- Six phone and pre-authorized withdrawals per month
- No minimum withdrawal amount
Money Market Savings
A good account if you have funds you can leave in your account because you'll then earn money market interest rates.
- $1,000 minimum daily balance required
- Tiered interest rates which earn you higher rates for higher balances
- Six preauthorized withdrawals per month allowed
Back to Top